Thursday, June 5, 2008

Terror in my Eyes!

How'd you like to wake up to this bad boy staring you in the eyes?



O.k. so it wasn't in by my bed, it was on the kitchen counter under this glass, but still! Nasty. I wouldn't let Joseph take the glass off for an ant photo shoot. It makes me yell and dance around like crazy. He wasn't here when I lifted the carpet piece up from inside the cupboard which was teeming with this guy's little brothers.

3 comments:

  1. Well don't feel bad even though my house is pretty clean I had a few crawling across my eye and arm in my bed the other morning. Cole told me there was an ant and I did not believe him until it was across me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, was it like one inch long? I saw one of those scurrying down our hallway last night. Brandon saw one the other day, too. YIKES! I've never seen an ant that big in. my. life. I am still slightly traumatized. I went crazy with ant spray after that. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if ants or mice are worse!? At least with ants, I feel semicomfortable in squishing them myself. With mice, I must turn to Brady to get rid of them. The other night I had a very real dream about two bright red mice. One bit me; but, I was told that I didn't need a tetnus shot because it was just a surface bite! Sweet dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete