Since we can't physically move to a new address, we're doing it virtually. I'm doing this rather than making my blog private.
The new address is:
http://yetthereweare.blogspot.com
P.S. Yep, you're going to have to change the address for my blog in Google Reader or other blog notification service. Sorry for the hassle!
Monday, June 2, 2008
We've Moved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing...testing...
ReplyDeleteLet's hear it for blog privacy, eh!
ReplyDeleteGood choice! I don't have my blog set to private but I do have my settings set so that it would be hard for people to just happen upon it. I have a friend who had some really bad people visiting her site and downloading some pics of her kids. Scary. But she didn't have it closed to search engines or blogger lists.
ReplyDeletewow, i haven't been over here for a while and you've been busy! i'm happy about the first peony, sad about the first ant. hope your blog address change works out for you.
ReplyDeleteI understand!
ReplyDeleteWhen I tried to do a private blog setting none of my family could access it...I gave up and just set all the stuff I could to not encourage lots of wanderers to happen upon it. So good for you, now you can share LOTS of details for safely :o)!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE to laundry room, and the 'library', just had to tell you. After a week of barely touching the computer, I'm just warming up to a couple days off and trying to get MY house in some sort of "order". Seeing your laundry set up and books actually put away neatly is VERY motivating.
Speaking of motivating, can I move and get my kids YOUR teachers...ones you like so much you'll make them cool t-shirts?!!! Gosh I'm a slacker mom, I don't even try to get end of year teacher gifts anymore. You must have alot of drive, not to mention heart. (I still need to unpack mine, I'm sure it's around here somewhere...hmmm???)
Okay, off to do something less fun but necessary and useful. You can sort ALL those books...I can do something in this HOUSE?.!