Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Grandpa


My kids had a wonderful time with their Grandpa. They kept telling me what a nice person he is. He left on Thursday. Poor little Brigham didn't understand. When we pulled into our own driveway on Saturday, he wondered if we would find Grandpa inside the house.

Someone to look up to!

Brigham has decided he likes books. Consequently, he often takes one his favorites and hands it to someone to read to him. I just happened to pick up my favorite book from my early childhood on my way out the door to vacation. Before I even got it out, my dad made a comment about how he used to read "Home For a Bunny" to me when I was a kid. I got that very book out and he read it several times to Brigham. Full circle. It's a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa's sure are special! I thought my mom had all the Little Golden Books, but I've never seen or heard of this one. I'll have to see if I can track it down.

    Love the new blog pic. :)

    ReplyDelete