
It's his birthday. I won't say which because he's so much older than myself (inside joke).
I'm so happy to celebrate the birthday of this incredible person. He's the reason for much of the good in my life. Just four months after we were married, he agreed to let me go to Monterey, CA to study marine biology for seven weeks. Then two years later, he agreed to let me go again! We had such good times when he'd come from Utah to visit me there! This summer, he took us all to the upper peninsula. I don' t know when we ever would have gone, but he scheduled his meeting in Marquette, MI during the summer so that he could take his family with him. This past weekend, he took each of our children to a quiet place and had an interview with them. I loved reading the list of questions he had decided to ask them. Those are just three of many examples of wonderful things he has done to help me and our family.
This is the kind of dad he is:
FUN! We're all so lucky to have him around!
Happy Birthday, J!
P.S. He has great taste in menu too. Tonight's dinner is Teriyaki Chicken and for dessert Cream Pies!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Joseph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday, Joseph! Hope you have a wonderful evening with your family.
ReplyDeleteCindi, this is a beautiful post. I would love to read the list of questions you mentioned. I want to have better conversations with our children, and I'd be curious to see what he asked them. . . .
Have a very Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete