I was a real scrooge about Halloween this year. Nathan and Brigham didn't even have costumes. The kids participated in their school parties, but we didn't trick-or-treat, or even (gasp!) carve a pumpkin. I regret that one. We did read a couple stories out of "Haunted Lake Superior." I'm not so sure I'll read too much more of that one or I won't want to visit any locations around Lake Superior for fear I'll see a ghost. I think the day turned out o.k. anyway, but you'd have to ask my kids to find out how truly deprived they are.
Here are pictures only taken because my sister requested them. Bad, bad mom!







Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween. Bah Humbug!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had a similar Halloween this year. The three youngest wore hand-me-down costumes to their school parties. Jake did not want to dress up for the his school party and parade, so he watched the parade with us. We decided to go to dinner and a movie instead of trick-or-treating. I thought it was a great family night. I guess you will have to ask my kids what they thought of their Halloween.
ReplyDeleteK...what's up with the bahumbug stuff cindi? I think May is adorable!
ReplyDelete