I can't convince Sariah that she is four and not six and so I concede. She wins! She is six. We had a fun time as a family on her birthday and she relished (you have to know Sariah to get the full effect of "relished") the day that was set apart just for her!
Here's the cake (from the book "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack):
Here's the birthday t-shirt (her favorite book is "Little Pea" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal):
Here are the cupcakes that she took to school:
Oh, and this has nothing to do with Sariah, but here is the opossum that was in my backyard about a week ago. It let me come up close to take a picture and didn't even bare it's ugly spiky killer teeth at me. Isn't it cute?:
Oh and while I've got you on the subject of wildlife, here's the merlin we saw in our pine tree a while back. We were so excited!:
Monday, February 2, 2009
The "Girlie" Turned 6!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the cutest cake! I love the candy for the sand at the bottom and the cupcakes are just as nice. You are so creative in so many ways, I love to see other people's creative ideas!
ReplyDeleteThat cake (& the cupcakes) are amazing! You are amazing, Cindy. What a fun birthday for such a fun girl!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the cake! That is the cutest ever!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Sariah. It's wonderful to see the joy in her face. :) I remember when birthdays were like that for me. :)
Can you believe we're not allowed to bring homemade treats to school? That seriously bugs me. I'm glad you could take those adorable cupcakes.
Awesome picture of the merlin. Wow.
That cake is sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete