Monday, October 12, 2009

I have arrived!

I stopped blogging. I waited and waited. Finally, I got what I was waiting for. A comment from my famous and slightly quirky brother!

Now that I'm totally fulfilled, I'll show you where I have been.


Well, that's not the only place I've been, but one of the most memorable!

There, now the blogging pressure is off me. I don't know if I'll keep blogging (I don't keep a journal, so I should do it) or not. It's been nice having a break from the computer.

7 comments:

  1. I think you should definitely keep it up. Especially with cute stories like the one below, and amazing pictures to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I always love to hear from you. No pressure, though. That does kind of spoil blogging, I think. (Normal Mormon Husband just shut down his delightful blog because of the pressure getting to him).
    Whenever you want to share, I want to hear it! :)
    Love you,
    Michelle
    P.S. So where HAVE you been? I don't recognize the boulder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment all you want, but I'm not famous and hopefully not very quirky. You could pretend I'm slightly famous, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice entry. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back! We missed you in the blog-o-sphere ... and otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful. Just so you know I will be posting pics of our Michigan Lake trip soon. Glad to know you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanta go there. And now that I've taken up blogging you can't stop.

    ReplyDelete