Monday, April 26, 2010

Early Birthday

We celebrated Brigham's birthday early this year. He's so excited to turn four and showed me all the finger combinations for ways to make four today.

Brigham is such a great kid. If you don't know him already, I wish you could. He brings so much joy to our family.

Here's the cake:



Here are the road signs:



Here's the birthday boy opening his Laffy Taffy's and blowing out his candles:




We had such a fun celebration today and next week, I get to take Brigham to the zoo on his real birthday.

5 comments:

  1. A really cute cake for a super cute boy. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, he did get more presents than just Laffy Taffy!! Mostly items involving Loons since he continually tells us that he is a Loon (you know, the bird).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another great cake. One step closer to the Ultimate Cake off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your kids are getting so big! It doesn't feel that long since we were there. The cake looks amazing! I'm still trying to decide what cake to do for Brielle's birthday. (Her birthday is the same day as Brighams!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an incredible cake!!! Happy Birthday to Brigham!

    ReplyDelete