Waking up to a wind chill of -13 degrees today, I thought back to summertime. Here are a few images out of my camera:
If you read our Holiday letter, here are the Mergansers that were my favorite birds from our camping trip. At this point, they have already run under the bridge and are getting close to Lake Superior.
Brigham spends most of his time digging tunnels. Nice tan, little guy!
Moonrise in the Porcupine Mountains (from our campsite)
Can you even imagine swimming in that crystal clear water right now? Oh, Lake Superior, I miss you!
Wow, beautiful pictures and memories of how wonderful that part of the US is! I am so tired of winter already. It's a cozy 12 degrees here in Ogden,Utah and I'm so craving a trip to somewhere south, just south, as long as it's getting past 50 degrees. Hope you are all well!
ReplyDeleteEven though this winter is a lot colder than normal for us, we are loving the snow because we hardly ever get any. And, lots of snow days from school! Those beaches do look very tempting, though!!
ReplyDelete