Nathan has a telephone interview coming up soon.
It's been a lot of years since I did something like that.
We're learning that it can make a person pretty nervous to do an interview on the phone. One reason is that without the usual facial and body language cues, it's hard to feel comfortable. Also, when there's something you really want to do, and you know that part of the decision about whether or not you'll be allowed to do it is based on your performance....whew! hard stuff.
Anyone else out there want to do a practice interview with Nathan? We'll provide you with the questions.
I'd love to. I could do it Sunday afternoon or some day next week right when he gets home from school (when my kids are still in school) :) let me know if I can help.
ReplyDeleteMy last interview for a job was in 2002 and it was a phone interview. Did it in my PJs! Would love to help out!!
ReplyDeleteNathan did such a great Job yesterday when I interviewed him. I'm very impressed. Can't wait for him to "get the job".
ReplyDelete