Friday, February 15, 2013

The Psychology of Religion

I love to learn new things.  The psychology of religion is something I've been meaning to read about (I started the book The Believing Brain, but didn't finish it), but the opportunity to watch this presentation came about and I could crochet while I watched.  Plus, some of my kids joined me and I'm always happy when they are curious and want to learn as well.

Speaking of curiosity, I met someone a while back who told me that they aren't a curious person.  I'm so curious, usually, that I can't imagine what that would be like.

This series of podcasts/videos is over five hours long.  That's a long time.   It's also about a topic that will likely challenge your way of thinking and maybe even your beliefs.  It might be best to avoid it after all! :)

But, should you have a project to do like I did, here is the link:

The Psychology of Religion


No comments:

Post a Comment