Wednesday, March 6, 2013

He's in!!!

I've been struggling lately wondering about the results of Nathan's phone interview.  I think he struggled less than I did.  I guess that's what parents do! :)

Anyway, he made it in! This afternoon while I was driving Sariah home from choir, he got a phone call from Phil DeLong, the school's Director of Admissions.  I walked in the house and got busy doing dishes.  Brigham was doing art at the table and nonchalantly told me that Nathan is going to Conserve School.  I did a little freak out!

For the second semester of Nathan's Junior year of High School, he will be attending Conserve School!  This is a semester school which has a focus of conservation and environmental stewardship.

Nathan also got high praise for his application materials and phone interview.  He was told that he is one of the best candidates that they have ever had!  Proud mom moment for sure! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Nathan! Just read up about Conserve School and it sounds like will be an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan and Cindi:
    Wow, how awesome! What a great experience it will be!!

    ReplyDelete