Monday, July 23, 2007

New to us van


My dad says I need to post a picture of our new van. I had actually planned on doing that (even though I'm slightly annoyed with it for not having power locks and windows), but we got it on the same day that Nathan ripped open his foot and it just didn't seem noteworthy after that. Joseph did all the research and phone calls for this one. He wanted the Stow-n-go which he got. This means that all the seats can be folded down into the floor. This will be nice for vacation since we can actually put bags down in those holes in the floor.

One cool thing is that here in Michigan, you can transfer the plate from your old vehicle so I get to keep my "HUH MOM" license plate. I also had an extra Brigham Young University sticker, so I felt right at home. Ok, except for the fact that I have to go around and manually lock all doors and crank the handles round and round to get some air!!! It does have a CD player which we didn't have before and also the passenger seat in the front is sensitive to the amount of weight on that seat so the airbag turns off if need be. I let Nathan ride up there sometimes and it makes for a much quieter van ride!

2 comments:

  1. That is so great! I'm so jealous! Still haven't gotten around to buying one. Still driving the ghetto van. Will have to replace it very soon, I'm afraid. What make/year, etc. did you guys decide on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! A new van! Awesome. I love the color...and even though it is annoying to manually roll windows up and down... I bet it beats "breaking down!" ha!

    ReplyDelete